Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Go Nuclear for God!!!

Event: Peter Heals a Lame Beggar

 

S - Scripture
Acts 3 v. 8-9 And leaping up he stood and walked and entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God. And all people saw him walking and praising God. 

O - Observation
Chain reaction. This is exactly what will happen when you have been rescued by God. Joy and visibility. The people of the temple saw this lame man moving around and praising God. Psalm 50 v. 15, "And call upon me in the Day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me." The chain reaction. Call upon God, he will deliver, you will glorify God. So, just like Peter and John in this account, we have the opportunity to be NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS for God. We can be used by God to start Chain Reactions. Matthew 5 v. 16, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works AND GIVE GLORY TO YOUR FATHER who is in heaven.


A - Application
Am I a reactor for Jesus? Am I starting any Chain Reactions?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me opportunities to be Nuclear for you.    Love Will


Photo by Lukáš Lehotský on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment