Friday, June 10, 2022

We need to be Educators!

Event: Peter Speaks to the Onlookers after Healing a Lame Beggar

 

S - Scripture
Acts 3 v. 17 And now Brethren, I know that you acted in ignorance, as is also your rulers. 

O - Observation
Ignorance is bliss? No its NOT. You can't bury your head in the sand, look the other way, put off the message of Jesus Christ.  John 11 v. 25-26, "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?" There are a lot of folks out there that are ignorant to those facts. We need to educate them. We need to show and teach the facts of life and death. Colossians 3 v. 16, "Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teach and admonish one another in all wisdom, and sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

A - Application
What am I doing to shed light to those ignorant of the truth?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me a passion to educate the ignorant.   Love Will









Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment