Thursday, February 27, 2020

Proper Respect


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 6 v. 1 Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their master as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed.

O - Observation
Proper respect. This is a hard verse to live. The yoke of slavery today is your job, and I've worked for some crazy bosses!!! (I'm probably one of them!!!) I am blessed right now, with a good guy to work for. We need to respect both our positions. Matthew 10 v. 24-25a, "A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master; it is enough for the disciple to be like his teacher, and the servant like his master." We need to be a reflection of our bosses. We need to be a reflection of God.  We become extension of our bosses. So as an extension, Why wouldn't we want to reflect God's Glory?

A - Application
How am I respecting and honoring my bosses?


P - Prayer
Jesus, Let me be a worthy extension of my boss and of you.  Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment