Monday, February 3, 2020

Where to spend your time


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 1 v. 4  nor to occupy themselves with myths and endless genealogies which promote speculations rather than the divine training that is in faith.


O - Observation
Where to invest your time. Genealogy is not super critical to me, but back then I'm sure they were trying to "Prove" that they were related to King David or some other "star" of the Jewish heritage. The only Genealogy that I really need to know is that I am a Child of God. Occupying yourself with myths, this is evolution at its best! It does promote speculation, but for those that truly investigate, its a bigger faith issue to believe evolution than the fact that God created it all. A great definition of faith is found in Hebrews 11 v. 1, "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

A - Application
Am I spending time in the divine training of faith?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to pursue what is worthy of my time. Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment