Monday, February 24, 2020

What's your Focus?


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 3 v. 5  For if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how can he care for God's church?

O - Observation
Focus on what you have will lead to greater things. This verse is the tail end of what is needed to be a bishop. But, the point is valid in so many ways. If one can't manage what they got, family, current job, school, how can one possibly be expected to oversee more and be successful? In the parable of the talents, the servants that came and doubled the master’s money regardless of the amount they had. Matthew 25 v. 21, "His master said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over little, I will set you over much; enter into the joy of the master."

A - Application
Am I focusing on my task at hand? Am I being a good steward of what I got?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to be a good manager of what I have, family and job.  Love Will.

Photo by Picsea on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment