Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Realizing God's love for me


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 1 v. 15 This saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and I am the foremost of sinners.

O - Observation
Jesus purpose is crystal clear and very personal. Jesus came for one reason. To save those that are lost. 2 Peter 3 v. 9b, "Not wishing that any should parish, but that all should reach repentance." The
word all is all inclusive. It also gets very personal. It is about me. I know that I am far from perfect, in fact I know that I do things that God does not like. But yet, he loves me. Romans 5 v. 8, "But God shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." Which is the great news of Jesus. Even thought we piss him off with our sinful nature, he still loves us, pursues us, desires us to be with him. Hurray!!!

A - Application
Have I paused to thank Jesus for personally saving me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for saving me inspite of all my sins. Love Will.

Photo by Neal E. Johnson on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment