Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Recognize that there is an urgency


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 4 v. 1  Now the Spirit expressly says that in the later times some will depart from the faith by giving head to deceitful spirits and doctrines of Demons.

O - Observation
Are we entering the "later times"? I'm sure that every generation would say that it is. But, from my observation, there are several "recent" examples of Deceitful Spirits: David Koresh, Moring Whiteside (I think - the UFO guy), Romans 1 v. 22, 24, "Claiming to be wise, they became fools. Therefore God gave them up in the lust of their hearts to impurity to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves."  What is the single most damaging Doctrine to the Christian faith? Evolution. Doesn't even get people to debate about who's God is right. It destroys the notion of God. This doctrine my mind is inspired by demons.
 
A - Application
I can't deny that the "later times" are here. So what am I going to do about it?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to sense and feel the urgency to get your word out to others.  Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment