Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Take care of your family


S - Scripture
1 Timothy 5 v. 8 If any one does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his own family, he has disowned the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.

O - Observation
It is our responsibility. We must take care of our families. We are the salt. If we don't take care of our families we lose our saltiness. Matthew 5 v. 13, "You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall the saltiness be restored? It is no longer food for anything except to be thrown out and trodden under foot by men." Helping our family strengthens our relationship with each other. It develops a sense of unity. It becomes our safe haven. But, we should consider, family beyond our blood lines. 2 Corinthians 6 v. 18, "and I shall be a father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters says the Lord Almighty." Family is also believers in Christ.

A - Application
Am I taking care of my blood and Christian family?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me the ways and means and heart to take care of my family.  Love Will.

Photo by Naassom Azevedo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment