Thursday, April 1, 2021

Live your life with no Fear!

S - Scripture
Psalm 23 v. 4 Even thought I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

O - Observation
No Fear. That is how we can lead our lives. Because God is with me, we have nothing to fear. Romans 8 v. 38-39, "For I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." There you go. That’s quite the list. Nothing can separate us from Gods love. No matter the situation God is there. He's there in spades. He's there to comfort us. How can we be comforted? By knowing and remembering his promises to us. He keeps them all.

A - Application
Am I living my life with No Fear? 

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for walking with me every step I take. Love W


No comments:

Post a Comment