Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Be in life's "Sweet Spot"

S - Scripture
Proverbs 30 v. 7a, 8b-9 Two things I ask of thee, Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with the food that is needed for me, lest I be full, and deny thee, and say "Who is the Lord?" or least I be poor and steal, and profane the name of my God.

O - Observation
The sweet spot of life! That's what this prayer of the Proverb is all about. Living in a community that speaks the truth. No deception, no lies. John 14 v. 6a, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the Way the TRUTH, and the life." Living a comfortable affordable life. Having the right amount of money (Not to much nor to little) will allow you to focus on things of life outside of money. To much or to little money shifts your life's focus towards money. Which is a problem. 1 Timothy 6 v. 10, "For the Love of money is the root of all evils, it is thru this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and have pierced their heart with many pangs."
 
A - Application
Am I in the 'Sweet Spot' of life? What do I need to do to get there?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Surround me with truth and give me my daily bread.  Love Will.









Photo by Sigmund on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment