Friday, April 1, 2022

Seek council

S - Scripture
Proverbs 27 v. 13  A prudent man sees danger and hides himself; but the simple go on, and suffer for it.

O - Observation
The value of vision, the value of looking ahead and doing something about it. This Proverb points out the importance of not only looking ahead, but then to make a plan and execute it. The worse decision to make is not to make a decision when situations present themselves. So, how do we become prudent? We seek his council. Psalm 16 v. 7-8, "I bless the Lord who gives me council; in the night also my heart instructs me. I keep the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not  be moved." Because of his council, we recognize true danger, danger to the soul, and run to his safety. Psalm 34 v. 8, "Taste and see that the Lord is Good! Happy is the man who takes refuge in him."

A - Application
Am I Prudent man? Am I seeking God's counsel?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for giving me a safe place to be. Love Will.



Photo by Elisabeth Wales on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment