Thursday, April 21, 2022

Consider your source of safety

S - Scripture
Proverbs 29 v. 25 The fear of man lays a snare, but he who trust in the Lord is safe.

O - Observation
The source of safety. We have a choice: Trust God or Trust man. 1 Corinthians 1 v. 18-19 points out what we should choose. "For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the Power of God. For it is written, 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and the cleverness of the cleaver I will thwart." Jesus saves. Jesus provides us safety for the long term. Our time on earth is but a breath, our time afterwards is forever, thus the folly in trusting in man. Its for such a short period. What are we to do? Let him in!! Revelation 3 v. 20, "Behold I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him and he with me."

A - Application
Where do I place my trust in?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I pray Revelation 2 v. 7b, "To him who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life." Help me to conquer.  Love Will.
















Photo by Miriam G on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment