Saturday, April 23, 2022

Every word of God proves true

S - Scripture
Proverbs 30 v. 5 Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.

O - Observation
The words of God! If you think about what he has to say, it is a shield. It is a source of direction and amazement. Here's some direct quotes from Jesus, which proves or will prove to be true. Matthew 6 v. 33, "But seek ye first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all the things shall be yours as well." Matthew 10 v. 32, "So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my father who is in Heaven." Matthew 18 v. 20, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there I am in the midst of them." And perhaps his most important 3 words, John 10 v. 30, "It is finished."

A - Application
Have I dwelt on Jesus words and recognize that they all are and will be true?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for speaking the truth.  Love Will.






Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment