Monday, October 3, 2022

God is NOT exclusionary!

Event: Paul and Barnabus In Pisidian Antioch
S - Scripture
Acts 13 v. 48-49 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and glorified the word of God; and as many as where ordained to eternal life believed.

O - Observation
The impact when you eliminate exclusions. That's what these verses show me. When it was realized or made known that you didn't have to be a Jew to receive God's eternal blessing, that Jesus died for everybody, then the word spread. Very exciting. Today, we face another exclusionary trends towards our faith. "We're not good enough." "I have to get my act together before I can come to church." It’s a horribly dangerous mindset. There is NO EXCLUSIONS for the people that Jesus died for. Jesus said in Matthew 8 v. 13, "Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice; For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.'”

A - Application
Do I realize that I have been included? What am I doing about it?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for including me in your plan. Love Will








Image by MetsikGarden from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment