Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Way of Redemption

 Guest Blog by Gary Riedel



S - SCRIPTURE: John 14:5,6 Thomas said to Him, we don’t know where You are going, so how can we know the way? v6 Jesus answered, I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. No one comes to the father except through Me.

O - OBSERVATION: I have always loved this passage of scripture and committed it to memory, because no matter where I am or what I’m confronting on an earthly level, I know beyond a doubt that if I remain committed to Jesus Redemption through Him is mine.


A - APPLICATION: So there is only one way to the Father, and 
that’s through Jesus the perfect lamb of God Who laid down His life on the Cross of Calvary! He is the truth of Redemption  because without Him there is no Redemption! His is the Life in Redemption because He overcame the power of sin, death and the power of the devil, and in so doing gave us Eternal
LIfe. Simply put, It is only through Jesus we have Redemption! 

P - PRAYER: Heavenly Father, help us to know and live like Jesus is our only Redemption. In Jesus Name, Amen

Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment