Saturday, October 1, 2022

Be a Beacon!!!

Event: Paul and Barnabus In Pisidian Antioch
S - Scripture
Acts 13 v. 47 For the Lord has commanded us saying, 'I have set you to be a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the utter most parts of the earth.' 

O - Observation
A light. A beacon. Everybody. This verse is essentially a rehash of the Great Commission that Jesus gave. Go - Make Disciples - Teach. Except this verse is a little more personal. "I have set YOU to be a light. " Matthew 5 v. 16, "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." Each of us serves as a light. Each of us can be seen. In fact, more people are watching you than you realize. Let your light shine. What good is a light if it is not turned on? How do I increase my illumination? Intentionality. Practice what the Bible instructs us to do. Live our lives accordingly. Then share . Tell folks what drives you, what make you so different, so bright.

A - Application
Am I serving as a beacon? How bright am I?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Increase my illumination for you. Love Will


Photo by Joshua Hibbert on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment