Friday, March 20, 2020

Attach yourself to Jesus


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 2 v. 11-12 The saying is sure, If we have died with him, we shall also live with him, if we endure, we shall also reign with him.

O - Observation
Attach ourselves to Jesus. This verse tells us that there is great reward for attaching our lives, our
purpose with Jesus. Its not to say that the short term may be hard: endure, die. But the rewards will be great: live, reign. Revelation 2 v. 10b, "Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life." Jesus knows we can't do it alone, that's why he offers himself up for us. Matthew 11 v. 29, "Take my yoke upon you, and Learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Being yoked with Jesus, means letting him lead your life. It also means he is by your side and providing energy and power to get through life.

A - Application
Have I attached myself to Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Take me where you want me to go. Help me to be faithful to you till I die.  Love Will.


No comments:

Post a Comment