Monday, March 30, 2020

You will face persecution


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 3 v. 12  Indeed all who desire to live a Godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.


O - Observation
Persecution. Webster defines persecution as "cruel treatment because of race or beliefs." God points out that if we desire a Godly life in Christ Jesus we will be persecuted. Persecution, just like troubles or Joy, comes in various levels of intensity. In certain countries, Christianity is abhorred, and people are openly persecuted due to their faith. In America, the persecution is less dramatic, but it is still there. However, the flash points of a Christian lifestyle is under attack right now. Abortion, homosexuality, origins of life. Standing for these will separate you. It will cause the world to treat you different. But, thru it all, subtle or direct, God is there with you. The rewards are great. Revelation 3 v. 21a, "He who conquers, I will grant him to sit on my throne."  

A - Application
Am I being persecuted because of my faith?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to conquer the persecutions that I face.   Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment