Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Keep on Keeping on!!!


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 3 v. 14  But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, know from whom you learned it.

O - Observation
It is a way of life. The very word "continue" points out that this is a journey. Continue means not to stop. We must continue to read God's word. Daily. We must continue to reflect on what it says and
apply it to our life. We can't get discouraged if we stumble or get side tracked. We can't let life's problems or attractions divert us from our relationship with him. There are rewards for continuing in Christ. James 1 v. 12, "Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised for those who love him.

A - Application
Am I continuing in my faith?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to continue in my faith in you until the day I die.  Love Will.

Photo by Vlad Bagacian on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment