Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Pick the Right Target for your life


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 2 v. 22  So shun youthful passions and aim at righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call upon the Lord from a pure heart.

O - Observation
Pick the right target for our lives. I think about my youthful passions. Umm... might not of been the best. They still carry forward today, if only muted by the responsibility of a family and a job. It still is all about me. It still can be a destructive path. But, when I do turn my attention and focus towards eternal targets,my life becomes much more purposeful and passionate.   These are things of great value. Matthew 6 v. 19-20, "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust consume and where thieves do not break in and steal.

A - Application
What is my target? Am I passionate about reaching it?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to focus on eternal targets.  Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment