Saturday, March 21, 2020

Making the correct Life Choice


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 2 v. 12b -13  If we deny him, he also will deny us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful - for he cannot deny himself.

O - Observation
Deny. Webster defines deny as, "Declare untrue, or refuse to allow." Deny is an action. It requires premeditation. We have a choice, we can accept God's word as the truth. Or.. we can deny it. Jesus tells us this in Matthew 10 v. 32-33, "So everyone who acknowledge me before men, I also will
acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven." This part is on us. We must take the action and respond. The beauty of this verse is the last part. Jesus will remain faithful, loving, caring forgiving to us. Even if we are not to him.

A - Application
As I making my choice? Denial or acknowledgment?


P - Prayer
Jesus, You are my Lord and Savior.  Love Will.

Image by reenablack from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment