Monday, October 18, 2021

Be intentional with your mate

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 5 v. 18-19  Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely hind, a grateful doe. Let her affection fill you at all times with delight, be infatuated always with her love.


O - Observation

Intention. This verse speaks to the intentionality of the mate you have chosen. These words like: rejoice, let, fill, delight, infatuated and always - they indicate the work, the intentionalness that is needed. We must really value our wife. Proverbs 31 v. 10; "A good wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels." If you invest in your wife, your fountain will be blessed. We must focus on her, build her up (rejoice, delight). We must not let our eyes and heart wander (infatuated always). We must work with her, as a team (let, fill.)  My wife, Sandi is a most precious jewel!!! How much does God Bless me? Tons!!!!

A - Application 
Am I being intentional with my wife?  

P - Prayer     
Jesus, Thanks for giving me Sandi. Help me to always rejoice, delight, let, fill and be infatuated with her.  Love Will. 

Photo by Alvin Mahmudov on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment