Friday, October 1, 2021

God's Wisdom Guards us - Makes us Strong

S - Scripture     

Proverbs 2 v. 12-13  delivering you from the way of evil, from men of perverted speech, who forsake the paths of up righteousness, to walk in the ways of darkness.    

 

O - Observation

Criticalness of Wisdom. Sure we know its valuable to have Godly wisdom. Yesterday we talked about how it will watch and guard you. But from what? Ourselves? Sure. But, it's the attacks against us that wisdom guards us from. Ephesians 6 v. 10-12 spells it out rather clearly. "Finally be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against  principalities, against powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." That verse helps shed a light on the ways of darkness.



 

A - Application  

Am I strong in the Lord? Am I seeking his wisdom? Am I ready to stand for the truth? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Encourage me, motivate me, inspire me to be strong in you. Love Will.  

Photo by Ameer Basheer on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment