Friday, October 8, 2021

We don't have to go at it alone!

S - Scripture     

Proverbs 3 v. 25-26  Do not be afraid of sudden panic, or the ruin of the wicked, when it comes; for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.


 

O - Observation

Bring it on!!! We can be Fearless when life's troubles come at us. And this verse shows it can come several ways. The
immediate Smack on the Head. The out of the blue minutes. Take a breath, Be still, pray to God, then exhale. Remember John 16 v. 33; "I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation; but be of Good Cheer, I have overcome the world."  Wow!! Note the source of confidence. Some times we are being attacked and we know it . We must keep our minds and hearts focused on Jesus.  James 1 v. 12; "Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God promised to those who love him."

 

A - Application  

Where is my confidence when I face trials? Myself or in God?

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Give me the confidence and endurance to face the trials of my life. Love Will.  

Photo by Benjamin Davies on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment