Monday, October 11, 2021

Listen to God's Wisdom

S - Scripture    

Proverbs 4 v. 1-2 Hear O sons, a fathers instruction, and be attentive, that you may gain insight; for I give you good precepts: Do not forsake my teaching.

 

O - Observation

A Father's love. He only wants what's the best for his family. As I think about my Dad, that was very clear. He loved and loves Mom, me and my brothers. As I was growing up (and even sometimes now) I would get instructions, wisdom from him. We called it molding. My dad was the master molder.  Everything he recommended for me was only to improve or protect my life. Thanks Dad!! (Even when I don't want to hear it!!!) Think about how our heavenly Father who is all knowing. How much more the wisdom and instruction that he gives us. We can't be foolish like our youth and ignore our Heavenly Father's words. Shoot it used to pain me to know that my Das was right. Now that I'm older, I see his wisdom.

 

A - Application 

Am I really listening to God's word?

 

 

P - Prayer     

Jesus, I know you love me. Guide me with your wisdom. Help me to accept and do your words. Love Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment