Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Watch where you are going!

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 5 v. 21.  For a man's ways are before the eye's of the Lord, and watches all his paths.  


O - Observation

Observation. We are being watched. Romans 14 v. 12 "So each of us shall give account of himself to God." He is watching where we go, the choices we make in our lives. The paths we choose.  How do we know which ones are safe to take? Psalm 119 v. 105; "Thy word is a lamp to my feet and a light unto my path." Be in God's word. Daily. Think about it. Apply it. Then your paths will lead to life. Its interesting to note, God could make us do the right thing like robots. But, then were would be the love? By allowing us to choose, helps us to develop a greater appreciation for him. We will realize how desperate we need him.  

 

A - Application 
What paths am I choosing? Do I have my "flashlight" with me?  

P - Prayer     
Jesus, Guide me down the path of life.  Love Will. 


Photo by Caleb Jones on Unsplash


1 comment: