Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Plug into the source of Power

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 4 v. 18-19  But the path of the righteous is like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day. The way of the wicked is deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble.


O - Observation
Compare and Contrast. Not only is the difference between right and wrong (wickedness) light and darkness, but its magnified. Notice that the path of the righteous starts out dimly lit and only grows brighter.  Great encouragement for me. God will bless me.  He will shine through me.  Oh to move from a 30 watt bulb to a 120 watt bulb!!! Follow the path of righteous. Plug into the source of power. The word of God. Psalm 119 v. 105; " Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Conversely, the wicked stumble over things they don't even see. There are many traps out there. When I think of guarding, I think of 
what I'm guarding against. Our adversary, the devil.  1 Peter 5 v. 8 ; "Be self controlled and alert, Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." 


A - Application 
Am I plugging into the source of power for my life? Am I shining? 

P - Prayer     

Heavenly Father, Shine through me. Make my path visible so that I do not stumble.  Love Will. 
Photo by Elena Rabkina on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment