Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Use God's Insight

S - Scripture    

Proverbs 4 v. 7  The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom, and whatever you get, get insight.

 

O - Observation

Wisdom is a way of life. Webster defines Wisdom as - Understanding of what is true, right or lasting. What is true? John 14 v. 6; "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me." What is lasting? Matthew 24 v. 35; "Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will NOT pass away." And.. Hebrews 13 v. 8; " Jesus Christ is the same Yesterday, Today and Forever." So essentially wisdom as defined by Webster is understanding Jesus and the words he has to say. Likewise, Webster defines insight as, " The capacity to discern the TRUE nature of a situation. Insight is the ability to move from Book smart to Practical smart.

 

A - Application 

Am I seeking wisdom? Am I praying for insight?

 

P - Prayer     

Jesus, You are the TRUTH. Send the Holy Spirit into my life to give me great INSIGHT. Love Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment