Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Know the way

S - Scripture
Proverbs 30 v. 18-19 Three things are too wonderful for me; four I do not understand; the way of the eagle in the sky, the way of the serpent on the rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a maiden.

O - Observation
The way. Wonderful. Mysterious. Webster define way as, "How to get to a place, direction." All four of these Proverb examples center on the words, "The way". Jesus told his disciples during the last supper what is our end goal. John 13 v. 36b, "Jesus answered, where I am going you cannot follow me now; but you shall follow me afterwards." Thomas, known for his doubting, actually asked his best question. John 14 v. 5-6, "Thomas said to him, 'Lord we do not know where your going; how can we know the way? Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me." Faith in Jesus is our direction. And much like this Proverb is is wonderful and unexplainable.
 
A - Application
What is my way?

P – Prayer


Jesus, Propel me to you kingdom. Show me the way!!  Love Will.







Photo by Diana Vargas on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment