Saturday, May 7, 2022

Live our lives like lions

S - Scripture
Proverbs 30 v. 29-30 Three things are stately in their tread; four are stately in their stride: the lion, which is mightiest among the beasts and does not turn back before any.

O - Observation
The confidence of a King. Today, I'm looking at the first of four things. What makes a lion look so stately? It is the knowledge that he is a the top of the food chain? Not much can harm him. Such as it should be with us. Romans 8 v. 31, "What then shall we say to this? If God is for us who can be against us?" Knowing that we are Children of God and stand to inherit the Kingdom of God, Heaven, should give us great confidence. That knowledge is enough in its self, however, God goes one step farther. He is here present by our side. Matthew 28 v. 20b, "and lo, I AM WITH  YOU ALWAYS, to the close of the age."

A - Application
Do I have the stride of a lion? What is the basis for my stride?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I place my trust and confidence in you. Help me to reflect your confidence in my walk.  Love Will.








Photo by Mika Brandt on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment