Friday, May 6, 2022

Look at people from God's point of view

S - Scripture
Proverbs 30 v. 24, 27-28  Four things on earth are small, but they are exceedingly wise: the locust have no King, yet all of them march in rank; the Lizard you can take in your hands, yet it is in the King's palaces.

O - Observation
Its not the size that counts. Today, I'm looking at the last two things. Both of these things are very small. Inconsequential. But, God see's things differently.  1 Samuel 15 v. 7, "But the Lord said to Samuel, 'Do not look on his appearance on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him; for the Lord sees NOT as man sees; man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks upon the HEART." God looks past the outward instead its the heart that drives a man. Matthew 5 v. 8, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

A - Application
What do I see in people? What does God see in me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me, Guide me, inspire me to a strong heart.  Love Will.









Photo by Nick Fewings on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment