Monday, May 16, 2022

Remember - We are God Powered!!!

Event: Jesus Taken up to Heaven

 

S - Scripture
Acts 1 v. 5  for John baptized with water, but before many days you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit.

O - Observation
God Powered. After Jesus resurrection he was telling the disciples that something greater was going to happen. At that time, they had no idea what God had in store for them. The only clue they had was what happened when Jesus was baptized. Mark 1 v. 10b-11, "And the Spirit descended upon him like a dove; and a voice came from Heaven,  'Thou art my beloved Son, with thee I am well please." Once God's Spirit came upon them, they did amazing and bold things for God. We are a lot like those disciples We have no clue what God has in store for us. But, this much we know, the same Holy Spirit, the Same God that 'baptized' those disciples is baptizing us. - Wow!!

A - Application
Do I realize that I am God Powered?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Lead me where you want me to go.  Love Will








Photo by Sunguk Kim on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment