Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Build your life on the Rock Solid foundation of Jesus

Event: Peter Addresses the Crowd



S - Scripture
Acts 2 v. 25 For David says this concerning him, I saw the Lord always before me, for his is at my right hand that I may not be shaken. 

O - Observation
Rock Solid. That is how we can live our lives. We can live with the confidence of knowing that the creator of Heaven and Earth is always before us. Fully relying on God will keep us from falling apart when we face troubles. Jesus tells us in Matthew 7 v. 25-25, "Everyone then how hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall because it had been founded on the Rock." That foundation allows s to build amazing things, not only for our family, but for those we interact with.

A - Application
Is my life based upon the Rock Solid foundation of God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, thanks for being my foundation.   Love Will

Photo by The AIRDEEz on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment