Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Picking the Right Personal Trainer


S - Scripture
2 Timothy 3 v. 16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.

O - Observation
Your personal trainer! The Bible, God's word, is the best life training device out there. James 3 v. 17, "But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, without uncertainty or insecurity." Like a personal trainer, it knows when to push you and knows when to reward you. Training in God's word will give you confidence. Proverbs 1 v. 33, "But he who listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of evil."

A - Application
Am I working out with my personal trainer, the word of God? Am I hitting the gym on a daily basis?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Grow me into a strong man of God.   Love Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment