Thursday, September 30, 2021

God's Wisdom in like a huge security blanket!



S - Scripture     

Proverbs 2 v. 10-11 For wisdom will come into your heart, and knowledge will be pleasant to your soul; discretion will watch over you; understanding will guard you.    

 

O - Observation

Security. The wisdom of the Lord is like a huge security blanket. Look at the key words that God uses to paint the picture; pleasant, watch, guard. God did no lay down the law to punish us, but instead he gave us his instruction and wisdom to protect us, to make our lives pleasant. By allowing God's wisdom to soak into our core, it puts us at a distinct advantage. We will face challenges, but we have the confidence of knowing our God and his wisdom will be there for us.  John 16 v. 33; "I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."

 

A - Application  

Am I grabbing a hold of wisdom? 

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Give me wisdom. Watch and Guard me.  Love Will.  

Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment