Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Be ready to Answer the Question

Section: Paul speaks to the crowd
Event: Paul Speaks to the Crowd 

S – Scripture
Acts 22 v. 4,7 I persecuted this Way to the death, binding and delivering to prison both men and women. And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"
 
O – Observation
Jesus will be asking. It might not be why do you persecute me? After all we haven't made it our goal to kill and destroy Christianity as Saul did. But, it could be - why do you ignore me? Revelation 3 v.20, "Behold I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him and he with me." It could also be, why do you talk the way you do? Matthew 12 v. 36, "I tell you, on the day of judgment men will render account for every careless word they utter." But just like Saul, God so loves us that he's willing to forgive when we sin against him. The only question of Jesus that we really need to answer is… Do you believe in him as your Savior?
 
A - Application
Will I be ready to answer the key question from God?
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Yes I believe you are my Savior.  Love Will.

Image by Arek Socha from Pixabay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment