Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Know the answer to Life's #1 Question

Event: Paul Speaks to the Crowd
S – Scripture
Acts 22 v. 8 And I answered, 'Who are you Lord?' And he said to me, 'I am Jesus of Nazareth whom you are persecuting.'

O – Observation
Who is Jesus? That is life's most important question that everyone will ask at some time, even if it’s only from the heart. Jesus even asked this to his disciples and they rattled off the Old Testament prophets. Which is a response we get in the world today, he was  good man, he had good teachings, started a religion. But that still avoids the question, it’s still personal as Jesus pointed out. But then Jesus said, But who do YOU say I am? Jesus answers this question for us in John 14 v. 6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me." This is the answer we must believe in our heart.
 
A - Application
Who do I say Jesus is?
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, You are the way, the truth and the life.   Love Will.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment