Thursday, January 19, 2023

Do something with what you know

Event: Paul Speaks to the Crowd


S – Scripture
Acts 22 v. 10 And I said, 'What shall I do, Lord?' And the Lord said to me, 'Rise and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all that is appointed for you to do.'
 
O – Observation
What shall I do with the knowledge of Jesus? This is life's second most important question. Yesterday we talked about the first, "Who is Jesus?' Just like Saul did in today's verse, we need to ask Jesus what his will is for us. We do this by prayer and reading of the Bible.  Jeremiah 29 v. 13, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart." Sometimes it’s made abundantly clear what to do, sometimes like in Saul's case, it wasn't completely made clear at first. Go to Damascus  and then find out. But this much is true, God does have a plan for you. Jeremiah 29 v.11a, "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord."
 
A - Application
What am I doing with the knowledge of Jesus?
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Show me, tell me what you want me to do.   Love Will.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment