Thursday, January 5, 2023

God's words will come true!

Event: Paul Journeys to Jerusalem 

S – Scripture
Acts 21 v. 11 And coming to us he took Paul's girdle and bound his own feet and hands, and said, "Thus says the Holy Spirit, "So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man who owns this girdle and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles."
 
O – Observation
Prophecy. Stating what’s going to happen. The Old Testament is chock full of Prophecies. I think of Psalm 22 v. 1a, "My God, My God why hast thou forsaken me."  22 v.7a, "All who see me mock at me." 22 v. 16b, "they have pierced my hands and feet." 22 v. 18, "They divide my garments among them, and for my raiment thy cast lots." Wow. Those words were written 100's of year before Jesus was ever nailed to a cross. Eerily, prophetically, exactly as it happened. In this verse a Prophet told Paul what was to happen to him. (It happens as stated.) The last prophecy to be fulfilled is Jesus return to Judge the living and the dead. Prophecy. It will happen.
 
A - Application
Am I aware of Jesus last prophecy? How does that impact my life?
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for revealing the future so that I might be prepared.    Love Will.

Image by Arek Socha from Pixabay 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment