Saturday, January 21, 2023

Don't listen to Satan's lies!!!

Event: Paul Speaks to the Crowd

S – Scripture
Acts 22 v. 19-20a And I said, “Lord, they themselves know that in every synagogue I imprisoned and beat those who believed in the Way. And when the blood of Stephen, thy witness was shed, I also was standing by and approving.”
 
O – Observation
No sin is too great not to be forgiven by God. That is the great lie by Satan. Identifying, prodding, reminding, guilting us of our past sins. Making us believe that we are not worthy of being a Christian, or a child of God. But, as God points out in Saul’s/Paul’s life. That’s NOT TRUE. Saul. A person that personally, with great zeal persecuted Christians, hated Christians, was forgiven. One of God’s biggest enemies – forgiven. Changed. Being used by him to declare His awesomeness. Perhaps, we should remember this when we feel like were “NOT READY” to be for God because of our sins. God forgives us. God is ready to use us.
 
A - Application
Do I realize and believe that God has forgiven my sins, even the really bad ones?
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for forgiving me, changing me.  Love Will.

Image by David Bailey from Pixabay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment