Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Remember your life's history!

Event: Paul’s Arrival in Jerusalem
S – Scripture
Acts 21 v. 19-20a After greeting them, he related one by one the things God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry. And when they heard it, they glorified God.
 

O – Observation
Lists. Chronicles. History. Ah.. History was one of my bad subjects in high school. (I keep repeating it.!! Ha!!) But, this verse highlights the importance of keeping track of these things. Especially the history of how God has been in your life. It you don't keep track of them you might forget them. Reminding yourselves about God's blessing to you will cause the same reaction as the people in this verse. You will glorify God. God knows the importance of history. He wrote the Bible, he directed the Passover ceremony. History can be boring if you let it. History, our history can be amazing if you let God guide your history.
 
A - Application
Have I documented my history?
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to remember and reflect my history with you so that I may glorify you.  Love Will.

Photo by Joanna Kosinska on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment