Friday, January 27, 2023

Trust God's plans for your life!

Event: Paul Before the Sanhedrin

S – Scripture
Acts 23 v. 11 The following night the Lord stood by him and said, "Take courage, for as you have testified about me at Jerusalem, so you must bear witness at Rome."
 
O – Observation
The lord has a plan for you. This verse reflects the plan he had for Paul. There's a couple of things that stand out to me about this verse. 1) God encourages Paul to be courageous. All of his plans takes courage. Takes conviction. After all we are battling against Satan. 2 God may only reveal the next step vs. the whole plan. He does that so often, the Israelites, following the cloud where ever it goes, Paul being told to go to Rome. So don't worry if you don't know the complete picture of what God wants you to do. We need to have confidence and trust in God's complete plan. 3) His plans will be opportunities to share his story, how he has blessed you, helped you, convict you , trained you.
 
A - Application
Am I willing to follow God's plan for me even when I don't know all the details?
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Where you go I'll go - I will follow.  Love Will.

Photo by Startaê Team on Unsplash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment