Monday, September 14, 2020

Build your life on THE Cornerstone!

S - Scripture     

Matthew  21 v. 42   Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the scriptures?  The very stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner; this was the Lords doing, and it is marvelous in our own eyes? "  

 

O - Observation    

Cornerstone. Jesus is the cornerstone of my life. He is the foundation to which I place everything on. My family, my career, my play. It is the solid footing to build from. How come? Because, Jesus is the same, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. His love and message NEVER changes. Which is different than earthly cornerstones. Cornerstone of money. Ummm.... Just check out the stock markets. Cornerstone of Pleasure. I've seen too many friends lives screwed up because of drinking, drugs and sex.  These may all appear to be good for a season, but seasons come and go. Yes, the fact that God is rock solid is marvelous to my eyes!!!

 

A - Application  

Am I building everything I do on the Cornerstone of Life?       

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Be my foundation, my cornerstone. Build me up to do great things for your glory.  Love Will.  

Photo by Ashkan Forouzani on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment