Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Pray for clear vision

S - Scripture     

Matthew  20 v. 32-33  And Jesus stopped and called them saying, "What do you want me to do for you?" they said to him, "Lord let our eyes be opened."     


 

O - Observation    

Clear Vision. This is the account where a pair of blind men cried out to Jesus to help them. When Jesus asked what they wanted, they asked to see, for clear vision. I can relate to this. We are blind to God's will sometimes due to our sinful nature. Our sins, the pull of the World, blinds us. We need Jesus’ cure. We need to pray to Jesus to have him open our eyes. Much like in this account, Jesus will have pity and give us a clear vision.  But, what to do with this "clear" vision? Jesus gives us great wisdom, Matthew 6 v. 22-33  The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your whole body will be full of light; but if your eye is not sound, your body will be full of darkness.

 

A - Application  

How clear is my vision? Do I have a sound eye? Am I careful of what I watch?       

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Give me a sound eye. Thanks for giving me a clear vision.  Love Will.  


No comments:

Post a Comment