Thursday, September 17, 2020

Take it to the Streets!!!

S - Scripture     

Matthew  22 c. 9   Go therefore to the thoroughfares, and invite to the marriage feast as many as you can find.

 

O - Observation    

Come one, come all. In this parable, after the King was unsuccessful in inviting his guest, he told his servants to go and invite everyone. Since parable's are glimpse into Gods thoughts and plans in an understandable language, this part of the parable is exciting. I am invited!!! I will take part of the "marriage feast", or in real life, Heaven. Also, its possible that I also am doing the inviting as well. Notice the servants were to go to streets, not to a specific place. Streets serve as an artery to people's lives. Streets are everywhere, reach every section of the population. Rich and poor live off a street. No one is excluded from the invitation.

 

A - Application  

As the Doobie Brothers once said, "Am I taking it to the Streets?"       


 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Thanks for the invite. I accept. Help me to invite others. Love Will.  

Image by Ch AFleks from Pixabay 

No comments:

Post a Comment