Monday, September 21, 2020

Plug into the Power of God

S - Scripture     

Matthew  22 v. 32  I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not God of the Dead, but of the Living.   

 

O - Observation    

True Power. Jesus makes it clear that he is the God of the Living. He does NOT need to rest on his laurels, on who his posse was. No. Jesus is the same Yesterday (the Bible people - think about how he's blessed them.), Today. (You and I - Think of how God can and has used you and me!!!) and tomorrow (my kids, Shannon, Paul and Paige, my college and youth friends - What great forces and instruments you can be for God!!!)  The best thing is, God is creating an amazing battery of power, as those who die in him, are gathered to him. Think of the concentration of energy. Romans 12 v. 1, "Therefore since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with perseverance the race that is set before us."

 

A - Application  

Do I recognize the God of the Living? Am I plugging into his power?       

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Thanks for providing me a living support structure for my life. Love Will. 

Photo by Anh Nhat on Unsplash 


No comments:

Post a Comment