Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Do as your told!

S - Scripture     

Matthew  21 v. 6  The disciples went and did as Jesus had directed them.  

   

 

O - Observation    

Obedience. In the verse before, Jesus told the disciples that there would be a donkey and a colt tied down waiting for them to take it back to Jesus. So they did and it was as Jesus said. Think about their reaction when they got to the village and there it was, just as Jesus said. I'm sure they shook their heads and laughed at the amazing ability of Jesus. They saw many miracles, but yet, here was another one. It makes it easy to follow when you know that the directions are true. Jesus said, John 14 v. 6 " I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life." So what does Jesus ask us to do? Follow him. Be in the word daily. Pray. Dwell on what he has to say. Share the Good news!!

 

A - Application  

Am I obeying what Jesus has asked me to do?        

 

P - Prayer      

Jesus, Give me the strength and courage to do as you instruct and call me to do.   Love Will.  
Photo by Smart on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment