Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Be one of THOSE people

S - Scripture    
Proverbs 8 v. 17  I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.  


O - Observation

Those. God tells us he loves THOSE who love him. How can we describe God's love for us? John 3 v. 16; "For God so LOVED the world that he GAVE his only son, that who ever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Jesus goes on to further clarify his love in John 15 v. 13; "Greater LOVE has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."  Still Jesus ratchets it up further to define his love. Romans 5 v. 7-8; "Why, one will hardly die for a righteous man, thought perhaps a good man will dare to dire. But God showed his LOVE for us in that while we were yet sinners CHRIST DIED for us." Wow!!! Us - Those. I want to be one of Those. Matthew 7 v. 7; " Ask and it will be given to your SEEK and you will find; Knock and it will be opened to you. " Sounds like a diligent approach to me.

 


A - Application 

Am I one of THOSE? One who loves and seeks God?   


P - Prayer     

Jesus, Help me to always love and look for you. Love Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment