Tuesday, November 9, 2021

We need to move from Noisy to Melody

S - Scripture    
Proverbs
  9 v. 13  A foolish woman is noisy, she is wanton and knows no shame.  


O - Observation

Noisy. This verse is NOT gender specific. It holds true for both sexes. Foolish people are noisy. They hold no shame. Why? Because self is the center of foolishness.  When it becomes about me, when I become Egocentric, I'm oblivious to the commotion that I cause around me. I may hurt feelings. I may make people go out of their way just for me. It's noisy. Its unhealthy. We need to move from Noisy to Melody.  How? Jesus is the originator of the golden rule. Matthew 22 v. 29, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." And... 1 Thessalonians 4 v. 11; "therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as your doing." These verses will help us to move from being a Noisy person.

 


A - Application  

Is my life Noisy or Melodious?   


P - Prayer     
Jesus,
  Help me to be a symphony for you.  Love Will. 

Photo by Anne Nygård on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment