Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Choose your friends wisely



S - Scripture  
Proverbs  1
3 v.  20  He who walks with wise men become wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.  


O - Observation
Choices. Chose your friends wisely. That's what I have told my kids as they have hit the teen years. Its true for adults as well. I think there's some key words in this verse, walk and companion. This is more than just listen to wise men or fools, but being a part of their lives. Expanding your own energy. Investment. A requirement of all relationships. The bible gives us advice on our choices. 1 Corinthians 15 v. 33, " Do not be deceived: Bad company runs good morals." and James 4 v. 4, "Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." The reality is, we will live forever, either in Heaven or Hell. Those that reject God will suffer harm. 

 

 A - Application
 What is my  choice among friends? Am I investing in them?   

P - Prayer   
Jesus,
   Help me to walk with wise men. Let me be a wise man for others to walk with.  Love Will.

 










Photo by Dim Hou on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment